11584 Shaffer Rd
Winton, CA 95388
Combat Medicine 3 – Summer Special Pricing!
Combat Medicine 3 is a three-day (3), twenty-four (24) hour course which combines Combat Medicine and Advanced Defensive Pistol topics along with lecture of survival principals and preparation. Students will enhance their pistol skills while also combining medical skills and their disaster preparedness. This class will also include certification in First Aid, CPR, and AED.
• Basic understanding of violent trauma on the body.
• Major killers of violent trauma.
• Skills necessary to mitigate violent wounds.
• What tools/equipment you actually need in your personal kit.
• Basic gun handling while in a pair or small unit.
• Prioritizing hostile and trauma threats.
• What to expect from different types of disasters.
• What is your realistic plan for survival given different disaster scenarios.
• Desire to learn.
• Defensive handgun with appropriate kydex holster. (or other retention holster)
• 300 rounds of ammunition. (We will attempt to keep the round count down)
• 4-6 magazines for your handgun. (minimum of 3 magazines)
• Hat to deflect brass, Gloves recommended, eye and ear protection
• Personal water supply
Due to the live fire nature of this course you must have completed our Advanced CCW or Gunfighter 1 or 2 or have proof of completion of other equal or greater pistol training. Any questions please contact us.